Who called Bolin lavabending, who called it?
I called it.
Ghazan’s pretty much dark!Bolin, super chill earthbending with good mobility and a (maybe) crush on a psychotic waterbender. Made sense that Bolin would pick up his skills.
I’ve got a headcanon about Ghazhan actually. Maybe those 13 years weren’t the first time he was imprisoned. Lavabending has a lot of destructive potential, could be that whatever nation he came from decided to lock him up rather than risk him loosing control. That of course would have made for a perfect opportunity for Zaheer to free him and convert him to the Red Lotus.
I wonder how people will react to Bolin now handling what is quite possible the most destructive from of bending there is.
When the venom forces her into the avatar state
- That was one of the darkest episodes of the Avatar series
- It was violent, maybe too violent for an originally children’s show
- It scared me
- I think The Legend of Aang was restricted at first because it was aimed at children / teens
- Legend of Korra definately had less restrictions due to being more for teens / young adults - with that came more dark concepts of bending (INCLUDING seeping poison into ones body)
- The ending left me wandering what direction will Bryan and Michael take the Korra to its final Book
- That Guivera (Metal Clan Security Captain) character is absolutely SHADY
- Shes Bald!
- Smart move Mako
- Bolin was awesome
… I can’t finish this..
Itstheres too much, i’m gonna rewatch it again
JINORA LOOKS JUST LIKE AANG IM FUCKING CRYING I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID SHE’S A MASTER OMFG SHES NOT AS GOOD AS TENZIN BUTS SHES A FUCKING MASTER JINORA FUCKING SAVED THE AVATAR DOES ANYONE ELSE REALIZE THIS SHES STILL NAIVE BUT SO WAS AANG WHO SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE I CANT I FUCKING CANT
Kids show my ass. I’m having nightmares and feels tonight assholes.
Now I’m just waiting for a side by side gif set of the first and last Korrasami scenes of book 3 so that I can curl up in a ball and rock back and forth in my eternal catatonic state.
it bothers me that the giver film has a romance because in the book jonas was just like “hey red hair” and fiona was like “what the fuck jonas” and that was it
remember this face. remember it and cherish it.